1. Kindly follow the one way traffic norm at the beginning and closing of the school to ensure the safety of all the students.
2. Drop your child 10 minutes in advance so that he/she reaches the classroom before the starting of the school.
3. Send nutritious home cooked food in tiffin. In case your two kids are receiving education in the school, the younger one will follow the schedule of the elder one.
4. Inform the class teacher in case your ward suffers from any specific disease/allergy or has undergone surgery etc.
5. Feel free to contact the class teacher and the subject teachers of your ward in case he/she faces any problem.
6. In case of any complaint regarding syllabus completion, copy correction etc., kindly communicate with the Principal or the class teacher.
7. Kindly adhere to the timings to meet the Principal, in case you have to discuss/communicate to her.
Timings to meet the Principal
Summer : 08:15 a.m. - 09:15 a.m.
Winter : 09:15 a.m. - 10:15 a.m.
In case of emergency parents can contact the Principal through the school reception.
8. Please ensure that your ward does not carry to school any precious item like gold jewellery, mobile phone, walkman etc. Any such article found in the possession of the child will be confiscated.