Guidelines To Parents
Parents are expected to co-operate with the school in enforcing regularity and discipline in the children seeing that they prepare their lessons at home and take active interest in the activities of the school.
- Attend the parent/teacher meetings to ensure child’s progress in school.
- Your absence could be interpreted as indifference.
- Write a note explaining why you could not attend the P.T.M.
- Always pay the fees and other dues on time and avoid embarrassment to the child.
- Birthday celebrations, giving gifts and sweets to children and staff are not permitted.
- No child is permitted to leave the school premises once he/she comes to school.
- Appointments with doctors must not be taken during school hours.
- Private tuitions by the school staff is totally banned.
- Books, tiffin, articles etc. from parents or anyone will not be delivered to the children during class hours.
- Parents, guardians or visitors are not allowed either to walk into classrooms or to meet the children or the teachers during school hours without the prior permission of the Principal.
- Criticism of a student’s teachers or school in his/her presence should be prudently avoided, because it causes the student to lose his/her respect for the teacher, with the consequent failure to learn from her. If you have a legitimate complaint, report to the Principal directly and not to any member of the staff. Anonymous letters will not be entertained.
- In all communication with the school, the name, standard, and section of the child should be clearly mentioned.
- The school management, Principal and staff will not be held responsible in any way for any accident or mishap that may occur to the student in the school premises during the school hours or while going back home by bus or any other vehicle.
- Sick students should not be sent to school.